ON THE EVE OF NEW YEAR!!

In the words of my love Paulo Coelho 
There are moments in life when you miss someone so much..

that you wish you can take them out of your dream and hug them for real..

Dream what you want, go wherever you want to go.. because you have only one life..

and one change to do the things you want to do ..

The happiest people don’t necessarily have the best of everything,

they just make the best of everything that comes their way.

The truly rich person is the one who is in contact with the energy of Love every second of his existence.
You must have a goal in mind, but, as you go along, it costs nothing to stop now and then and enjoy the view around you.
At such moments, it is important to ask yourself: ‘Are my values still intact? Am I trying to please others and do what they expect of me, or am I really convinced that my work is a manifestation of my soul and my enthusiasm? Do I want success at any price or do I want to be a successful person because I manage to fill my days with Love?’
(I chose some of the very beautiful lines of my one of the very loved person.)
New year is coming ,enjoy a lot ,spend time with your people,eat a lot.
Stay happy,Stay cheerful and keep smiling.
With lots of love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mayavati: Playing the caste card

Amarnath Pilgrim Attack in J&K

Travelling on a local train.