The Luscious Golgappas

From last two days I was yearning to have the same Golgappas,which I had in earlier week.You know  that it is such kind of delicacy which is found everywhere from east to west and from north to south.
Known  at different places by different names the love is same which it receives from the every soul who eats it.Mostly it is associated with women but  everybody is aware that men are equal participants in it.
So this love of Golgappa was distracting me after a fixed interval of time.When my senses could not take it any more,I said Enough!
Putting on my shoes I went to Golgappa stall,ordered one plate "meethawala" and stood watching my darling being dressed up artistically.
I observed it very closely.Its round stomach was first filled with 'chhola' then 'meethi chutney' nourished with curd followed by red,brown gunpowder. Afterwards it was topped with 'cheese' and finally garnished with green,leafy coriander.
The sight was so inviting when it was ready to be eaten by me.
I picked one and put it in my mouth.
Oh God!
It was so delicious!
The curd spreading in my mouth slowly,then came the splash of "meethi chutney" making the entire atmosphere scrumptious.
I let the plate go off from my hand after licking chutney from my fingers.But my heart was lusting for some more.
 I ate one more plate.
I went back ,reveling in the sweet taste of golgappas ,fully satisfied.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mayavati: Playing the caste card

Travelling on a local train.

Amarnath Pilgrim Attack in J&K