how were you WISHED this year??

Actual topic is- Different ways of wishing NEW YEAR of our relatives and friends..Ha..Ha.

Okay friends,I was observing the ways,situations( in which people are) when people are wishing you something.

1.When you are the one who called first
“oh yeah,actually I was about to call you,I thought  finish the lunch first then will be giving you a call.”
2.For this kind wishing is just formality
“ya,ya,same to you.”
“well,what do you think who is going to win in the Uttar Pradesh’s election this year?”
“I think party Z has better chances.”
“absolutely,I was thinking the same.”
Now imagine what would have happened if you have expressed that party X seems to have better chances.Some kind of Battle of Waterloo or fourth Battle of Panipat would have taken place.His sword piercing your superior vena cava,warm blood oozing out ,trickling down on your white shirt.
3.This type of people very minute conscious
“okay its 2.3 minutes,cut the call ,they are charging Rupee 1 /minute.”
“I will call you tomorrow.”
Some are even like this –“okay,talk 2 minutes more ,I still have 2 minutes left.”
4.Some are very much eager to put the phone down
“HNY”
“HNY”
“So every thing is okay.”
“Fine.I will call you later.Bye.”
5.When they are out with their respective ‘Would Bees’.
First they will try to avoid you ;since you are persistence and a very dutiful friend that  even if the Taj Mahal is shifted to Brasilia,you will care an ant for it but you will talk to your friend in any case.They will receive your call,speaking too softly that even they themselves would not be able to hear.
“Hi.”
“Hi,Hny.”
“Hny,I will call you after reaching home,I’m somewhere...."
6.When they call you
“I thought you are not going to call me.”
“No,I was about to call.”(same principle applies to you also from 1.)
“No meassage,nothing,quite busy you are?”
7.Some keep records
“I called her first previous year,so she should call me first.”


8.Some have the habit of completing the whole conversation in nearly 59.5s whatever be the topic concerned,it doesn't matters.
And the list continues...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mayavati: Playing the caste card

Travelling on a local train.

Amarnath Pilgrim Attack in J&K