NOT AGAIN!!

The day before yesterday her status read,
"It was an end of love story.He had the love and she had the story."
The next read 
"He will call me at 12 am on my b'day.A wish that never got fulfilled."
 After 12 hours it read-
"He was a chapter in her book but she was merely a line in his."
Before writing this blog-
"The dried yellow stain of the flower inside her book was a proof of their love."
This was something that caught my attention when  I was scrolling up and down ,my news feed.
I'm going to kill her was my original and first reaction since she is your cousin and gives you a blood-right to kill her for torturing her very witty cousin by forcing her to like all her 'lovelorn-feelingalone-veryemotionalbeing' posts.
I really felt like "dhatt terri."
Matlab,what is this yarr?Some people are kind of stuck with this kind of traumatic quotes,I'm damn sure about it,since I got the proof in my own cave.
So after doing a huge round of mind-ogling about the best way to cure her this deadly disease,I came up with some Ideas and messaged her instantly as my Maggie was under process.
God,I was sitting under the shade of a Palm tree preaching the lessons of laughter,smile and positivity to all my people; my attention was diverted when my phone pinged,disturbing my lecture on tranquility of mind.
So these were the tips I sent her-
*Take a deep breath,relax.Inhale from one nostril and obviously you are going to exhale from the other.
*Go on the path of Spirituality -"sab moh maya hai,"
*Read the instructions carefully-Wear a helmet,a raincoat to cover your whole body and don't forget gloves.Go to youtube,type-Om Ji Maharaj;Watch all the clips of the BIG BOSS 10 ,study thoroughly and deeply the character of Swamiji and give your report.What actually he is?The Big Boss,participants not even Salman Khan was able to hole into the layers of the depth of the character of babaji.All BB10 audience would be proud of you.
*Put your head in a tub full of water with one rupee coin lying at its bottom.Pick that up with your mouth without using hand.At least you will be free for a while from those Moron Quotes,Lady Curie.
*Try to like pages having quotes like-
"After being in constipation for nearly 3 days,he was relieved the next morning."How?You Guess Lady Curie.
"The problem was solved when after releasing the warm,hot,purfumed thing in the installments,he finally released the remaining 30% in one go with a slow music attached to it,leading to a huge reaction from all those who were around him." 
I know I'm being an ass but I can't help myself so I'm helping others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mayavati: Playing the caste card

Travelling on a local train.

Amarnath Pilgrim Attack in J&K