First Encounter

First encounter


They first met in the train.
She was travelling to the capital on an assignment given to her of taking an interview of Colonel Randheer Shekhawat in matter related to some security issues and recent attacks on the army personnel.

She was gathering all the data related to the interview session as this was scheduled on a very short notice.
“Excuse me Ma’m, probably this is my seat, if I’m not mistaken” a deep voice said to her.
“No Sir, this is my seat, I’m very sure. You can check your ticket” she replied tersely.
“I have already checked my ticket and I’m very sure” replied he, seeming amused.
They both brought out their respective tickets and both were in-waiting.
They looked at each other and then at their respective tickets.
“well?” he raised his shoulders
“well?” she raised her eyebrows
“Well we need to compromise a little from both of our sides” solution was done.
The journey has to be continued anyhow, the train stopped at a particular junction for longer time.
“Do you like to have some coffee, Ms…?”
“Oh definitely, Anika, Anika Sharma, I ‘m coming out myself.”
“Here is your cup.”
“Thank you Mr.Rajveer Ranaut, for the coffee.”
His eyebrows went up and forehead was little creased, lines appearing for a while.
“Ummm, well I’m a journalist and I found out that your name is Rajveer.”
“Hmmm, well you are really into something, It’s not really easy.” He said smiling a little.
“Where are going?”
“I’m going to the Eastern Command Headquarter- Kolkata, for an interview with an Army Officer.”
“And where are you going?”
He took a deep breath, inhaling maximum oxygen he can to fill his lungs up to the optimum capacity, scratching his head a little.
“I’m also going to the Kolkata, to attend a friend’s marriage.”
Night was spent in talking and day came early than it should have been. They left each other on the station and went out towards their respective destinations.”

After interviewing Colonel Randheer Shekhawat at Kolkata, Army Eastern Command she headed out for her next stopover- Friend’s Marriage. As she was coming out of the Colonel’s Office with all her paraphernalia she realized that she has forgotten her cell phone inside; she turned and was met with an iron back.
“oops, sorry, I really didn’t realized that…” her words didn’t came out as He was standing in front of her, fully dressed, Major Rajveer Ranaut, standing there.
“No, it is fine Ma’m, are you okay.”
He was called inside and he went. She was not able to talk to him anything to him.
“Who is he?” she asked.
“Sorry Ma’m we cannot answer anything about him, it’s confidential.”
“Have a nice day.”
Day spent in very reckless activities and after taking a short nap she was ready for the ceremony.
It was quite good there she met her friend and congratulated her on her marriage.
“A soft drink is needed ,” she thought.
“Would you like to have something to drink Anika?” A voice asked.
She turned and there he was, standing in a black tuxedo, full black, looking hot and his sexy slow smile was making the situation too tough to handle for her.
“Sure, Major Rajveer Ranaut” was only word she used.
Her glance asked everything from him, he smiled
“It was a confidential mission, I’m an army officer and I have to be alert everywhere. I am Major Rajveer Ranaut and here I’m attending my friend’s marriage.”
“Me too.”
“We can sit here if you want to.”
“Yes, I would like to.” She said.
“Tell me about yourself…”
            


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mayavati: Playing the caste card

Travelling on a local train.

Amarnath Pilgrim Attack in J&K