The Sunshine

The Sunshine…


After continuing their conversation from each other for nearly two years he proposed her. It was a random talk session between both of them one day on cell phone when he asked her suddenly-
“Anika”
“yep”
“Will you be my sunshine?”
She was silent for a while.
“Are you sure Raj, considering everything our careers, my career?”
“I’m very sure.”
“Then, yess.”
“Yes! It does not seem very realistic.”
“Oh, yeah? Just tell me who proposes to his girlfriend on phone?”
“I do”
“Shut up, you should know that you are an ass.”
“An Ass” he seemed amused.
“Are you smiling?” she asked
“Nope, I’m not” he said
“You must not.”
The marriage was a private affair with no too many nonsense and blah-blah.
Next morning, the chirping of birds wake her up, when she opened her eyes, her head resting on his chest and his heartbeat very calm and steady, he looked so innocent while sleeping.

“I could give away everything to see him like this every day,” She thought kissing him lightly on his cheek and ruffling his hairs slightly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mayavati: Playing the caste card

Travelling on a local train.

Amarnath Pilgrim Attack in J&K